A & C PROPERTY LETS LIMITED
Registered office address:
41 NORTH HERMITAGE STREET
Standard Industrial Classification code:
68209 - Other letting and operating of own or leased real estate
Country of origin:
Type Of Accounts:
TOTAL EXEMPTION FULL
Last Accounts Made Up To 31.01.2019
Next Annual Accounts Due 31.10.2020
Last Statement Dated 23.01.2020
Next Confirmation Statement Due 06.02.2021
A & C PROPERTY LETS LIMITED is a Private Limited Company incorporated on 23.01.2013 under the companies house number SC441027.
Search companies by number
Search companies by name
Directory by locality
- A & C PROPERTY LETS LIMITED General Information. Registry code. SC441027. Related addresses for A & C PROPERTY LETS LIMITED . Legal Address. Address. 41 NORTH HERMITAGE STREET. Postcode. TD9 0RA. City/Parish. NEWCASTLETON. Country. United Kingdom. Important notice . The LEI number of your company has expired! In order to update the data, it is also necessary to extend the validity of the LEI ...
- With A C Estates in-depth knowledge of the residential letting & sales market and thorough know-how allows us to guide tenants, ... We are based in Hornchurch and cover the Havering area to include Hornchurch, Elm Park, Upminster, Romford, Collier Row, Harold Wood, Harold Hill, Rainham, and Dagenham. Our sale and lettings agents also service Essex to include South Ockendon, Aveley, …
- 01/01/2020 · A two-bedroom property that lets out for £800 to £900 per week will be booked up for as much as 35 weeks in a year, says Treasure (which would bring in £28,000 to £31,500).
- VAT / Capital gain The only advantage that I can see is from a VAT viewpoint. EXAMPLE: if a Sole Trader had a VAT registered business then the rental income (being holiday lets) would be liable to VAT if held in that sole traders own name - however putting it in a separate legal entity Ltd Co as stated would keep the rental income out of the scope of VAT (unless on its own exceeds VAT regn ...
- LettingaProperty.com is a member of the NLA (National Landlords Association), UKALA (with Client Money Protection), SafeAgent, The Property Ombudsman (Membership No: D04114), has an Agent Licence granted under section 21 of the Housing (Wales) Act 2014 Licence Number #LR-37083-99307 and an Agent Licence granted by the Scottish Letting Agent Register.
- Find a home. We have more than 8,500 properties across Newcastle-under-Lyme, Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford and Cheshire, ranging from one-bedroom bungalows to three-bedroom homes, two-bedroom flats and everything in-between. Our properties are available through a choice-based lettings scheme, meaning you can search for and bid on a home that matches your requirements. We set a high standard for our ...
- CIA Insurance is a specialist in Motorbike Insurance, Let Property Insurance, Commercial Insurance and more. Call our UK team today to find the best i Call our UK …
- Britons who own second homes through limited companies, to get around restrictive property laws in overseas countries, will no longer face a UK tax bill just for staying in them, under new ...
- (1) Article 61(3)(c) of the Regulated Activities Order states that credit includes a cash loan and any other form of financial accommodation. Although financial accommodation has a potentially wide meaning, its scope is limited by the terms used in the definition of a regulated mortgage contract set out in PERG 4.4.1 G.Whatever form the financial accommodation may take, article 61(3)(a ...
- Search houses and flats for sale and to rent. Thousands of properties for sale. Find homes for sale first with ESPC. Get a valuation from expert local agents.