A GOOD PRICE LTD
Registered office address:
1 BEATTIE CLOSE
Standard Industrial Classification code:
52103 - Operation of warehousing and storage facilities for land transport activities
Country of origin:
Type Of Accounts:
NO ACCOUNTS FILED
Last Accounts Made Up To 00.01.1900
Next Annual Accounts Due 30.09.2021
Last Statement Dated 00.01.1900
Next Confirmation Statement Due 12.01.2021
A GOOD PRICE LTD is a Private Limited Company incorporated on 30.12.2019 under the companies house number 12379940.
Search companies by number
Search companies by name
Directory by locality
- Lloyds does not have trading or investment banking operations. It will likely report a dramatic fall in profits tomorrow as impairments hit its loan book. There is a suggestion that banks are ...
- Alien Metals Ltds (LON:UFO) Bill Brodie Good speaks to Proactive Londons Andrew Scott after announcing the results of its induced polarisation survey at the Donovan 2 copper-gold project in ...
- Anyone can and should haggle when buying a vehicle. In fact, 64% of those who tried to negotiate when buying a car were successful, with just 16% of those failing to bag a discount, according to Money Advice Service research.So read our tips for negotiating car prices.
- Today’s value of each future dividend is calculated by applying a discount interest rate (typically, anything from 15% to 25%), which takes into consideration the risk and the time value of money (based on the idea that £1 received today is worth more than the same amount received tomorrow). If the estimated value is higher than the current cost of investment, the likelihood is that the ...
- Image source: Getty Images. The Lloyds share price is dropping. The banking sector is weighing down the FTSE 100.Several banks are suspending dividends and share buybacks, as demanded by the Bank ...
- 24/03/2016 · “On the flipside, you should get a good price from a Citroen dealer as they are more likely to retail your car instead of trading it straight out to an auction or another dealer,” Mike says. “In the best case, you might find a dealer who already has a customer looking for your type of car - in which case they will bid strongly for it.”
- Sixty Stores Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 0662525) and acts as a credit intermediary. Finance options are provided by Divido Financial Services Limited in association with a panel of lenders who are authorised and regulated by Prudential Regulation Authority and/or Financial Conduct Authority.
- Here at Good Move, we help homeowners sell their property fast. If it’s your first time choosing Good Move, you’re likely to have a bunch of questions. Discover the ins and outs of selling with us below. Can’t find what you’re looking for? Just get in touch. Our friendly Good Move property buyer team are always happy to help! Get a Cash Offer Request a Call Back. How does it work ...
- Find a Centre. At Setyres, we have 22 fast-fit centres, including 14 DVSA approved MOT Test Centres situated across the South of England offering a range of services to help get you back on the road.. We stock quality budget tyres and a wide range of tyres from premium manufacturers including Avon, Bridgestone, Continental, Dunlop, Firestone, Goodyear, Hankook, Michelin, Pirelli, Uniroyal and ...