Bed and Breakfast Accommodation in the historic Adelaide Hills village of Crafers.
Cherrytree Cottage is a cosy, romantic one-roomed cottage with big windows looking out into the tree canopy. Built in the 1970’s as a teenager’s retreat, it retains many of the original features of the era.
Surrounded by a stunning rambling garden full of native birds and the occasional koala, it’s ideal for a weekend getaway or extended holiday (pets welcome).
The host’s swimming pool is available by arrangement.
Many attractions of the region such as bushwalks, nature reserves, local villages and markets, shops, restaurants and wineries are only minutes away.
An added bonus is Appletree Yoga Studio right next door!
Crafers is only 20 minutes from Adelaide’s CBD, with stunning south coast beaches less than an hour’s drive.
Cherrytree Cottage can be booked in conjunction with adjacent Corktree Cottage for larger groups. It is also available for a Wedding package by those using “The Laurels” garden for their Ceremony.
Features of Cherrytree Cottage:
- Pet friendly (with bond);
- Sleeps one couple in a luxurious king sized bed;
- Fully equipped Kitchenette;
- Continental breakfast provisions included in stays less than 4 nights;
- Retro 1970’s Shower Room with original fittings;
- Slow combustion fire;
- Raised deck with outdoor setting;TV, DVD, CD player with a range of movies, books and magazines;
- Tariff from $180 per night for 1 couple (2 night minimum or surcharge applies);
- Special rates for long stays.