Accommodation in the picturesque Adelaide Hills village of Stirling.
Heartwood is a truly unique property, offering guests a mix of historical charm and contemporary comfort. The original 1850's "Tiersman's" dwelling with its sapling and shingle roof has recently been fully restored and extended. A large Conservatory links the old with the new, providing an amazing, light-filled space overlooking the pool and gardens.
This is the ideal retreat for a group of friends or large family (up to five couples), as Heartwood has been designed with 3 Bedrooms and several living zones, including a flexible home theatre/retreat with double sofa bed to accommodate another couple. In the garden, a separate self-contained Studio with a further double sofa bed provides an additional space. The house is set back from the road with lovely outlooks over the garden and valley beyond, making it a peaceful and tranquil spot for a relaxing holiday. Children and pets are most welcome, with bond.
Learn more about the Heartwood House story here.
Features of Heartwood House:
- Suits large groups of family, friends or work colleagues
- Children and pet friendly, with bond
- Fully equipped Kitchen and Laundry
- En Suite Shower Room off main Bedroom
- Large family Bathroom
- Separate, self-contained garden Studio with sofa-bed, Kitchenette and Shower Room
- Two separate Living Areas with TVs
- Underfloor heating, gas heaters and slow combustion fire
- Cot and highchair available
- Fully fenced swimming pool with al fresco dining area and barbeque
- Off street parking for 3 cars
- Rates start at $340 per night for one couple, with additional costs for extra people
- Special rates for longer stays