Accommodation in the picturesque Adelaide Hills village of Stirling.
Stirling House is a quaint and charming three Bedroom cottage with separate Sitting and Dining Rooms, large eat-in Kitchen, Shower Room and separate WC.
Built in the 1870’s, it is one of the district’s original Early Settler’s dwellings and has recently been beautifully renovated. The brick paved outdoor eating area is shaded by a magnificent old oak – the perfect spot to watch Tour Down Under cyclists go by!
Situated on a leafy laneway between the villages of Stirling and Aldgate, it is only steps from the renowned Aptos Cruz Gallery and an easy stroll up to the village of Stirling with its numerous shops, cafes, restaurants and monthly market.
Other attractions of the region such as bushwalks, nature reserves and wineries are within easy reach. The CBD of Adelaide is 20 minutes away, while the stunning south coast beaches are less than an hour’s drive.
Stirling House is the ideal destination for a romantic weekend getaway, an extended family holiday or even as a base for business trips.
Features of Stirling House:
- Family friendly (with bond);
- Fully equipped Kitchen;
- Shower Room with separate WC;
- Open fire in Sitting Room/ slow combustion fire in Dining Room;
- Cot and highchair available;
- Washing machine and dryer;
- Brick-paved front court with barbeque and outdoor setting;
- TV, DVD, CD player with a range of movies, books and magazines;
- Tariff from $220 per night for 1 couple (2 night minimum or surcharge applies);
- Additional guests: $65 per adult and $35 per child per night.
- Special rates for long stays.